CARLTON NIKE 2019 INDIGENOUS GUERNSEY - ADULT
THE CARLTON NIKE 2019 INDIGENOUS GUERNSEY - ADULT IS MADE WITH DRI-FIT TECHNOLOGY WHICH HELPS KEEP YOU DRY AND COMFORTABLE.
- FABRIC: DRI-FIT 100% RECYCLED POLYESTER
- HEAT SEALED LOGOS
- MACHINE WASH
- COLOUR: PITCH BLUE/WHITE
CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER OR SUPPORT YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYER BY ADDING A HEAT SEALED NUMBER TO YOUR GUERNSEY.
*PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY WHEN PURCHASING A NUMBER FOR YOUR GUERNSEY, AS THERE IS NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON NUMBERED GUERNSEY. GUERNSEY IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE OF A NUMBER.
The design entails the iconic Navy Blue with meaningful indigenous symbols which represents family, strength, protection and highlights the path each individual player has taken on their journey to Carlton.
Shelley Ware, a proud Yankunytjatjara and Wirangu woman from South Australia, was the creator of the guernsey.
Ware said she felt privileged to create the Blues’ 2019 Indigenous guernsey.
“It’s an honour to have my design chosen for the guernsey, and for the design I wanted to show what comes to my mind when I think of an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander man,” Ware said.
“I picture a warrior standing strong and proud for his people, so I asked artist Michael Harding to draw the shield and spear of the warrior. To show the strength and grace of the warrior ready for battle,” Ware said.
“The guernsey features the sun on the players left shoulder, the giver of life. I included my totem, the Wedge-tailed Eagle, to watch over and keep them safe. Across the back, you can see ancestors in the stars, showing those who led the way before them and now watch over and guide the players.”
The Carlton Shop will gladly refund or exchange any product ordered online under the following terms and conditions:
- All returns or exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase, unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem;
- Proof of purchase is required with all returned items;
- Items must be in their original condition. All tags and packaging must be intact, unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem;
- Strictly NO exchange or refunds on items with heat press names or number/s applied, unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem.
- No refunds on change of mind purchases on sale items unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem. Exchanges or a credit note are offered.
At The Carlton Shop we do accept return and exchanges via mail. We ask that you follow these steps when returning your items.
- We will gladly accept a refund or exchange via mail if the above terms and conditions are followed;
- Items are returned in a secure parcel;
- Return parcels are sent with a registered tracking ID (The Carlton Shop cannot be held responsible for items that go missing in return mail orders); and
- A copy of the customer's original order or proof of purchase is included along with note of what you would like to exchange your items for or refund.
All return or exchanges via mail can be sent to the below address.
THE CARLTON SHOP
PO BOX 83
Phone: 03 9389 6288
Have we missed something?
If we have missed something in your order or the item wasn't what you expected, Please let us know as soon as possible by contacting one of our friendly
staff members on 03 9389 6288 or email@example.com and we will ensure that the issues is resolved in a timely manner.